Job ID 158116
Date posted 06/27/2022
Location : Orhangazi, Törökország
Plant Operations Supervisor
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Plant Operations Supervisor will assist and execute all production processes within a single technical process or shift, ensuring areas of responsibilities meet company standards for safety, quality, efficiency and financial performance. We seek a multifaceted team leader who will be able to undertake project work off shift when required and deputize when needed in the absence of the shift manager.
- Assist in execution of day-to-day operations for assigned area, ensuring reports are following policies and procedures related to employee safety and food and feed safety.
- Monitor risks associated with products and ensure the quality of the product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain adherence to company safety and hygiene standards.
- Always ensure employee and product safety by completing full training according to task procedures and individual needs.
- Support and administer production budget for a department, process, or shift.
- Mentor production workers and participate in their selection. Handle holidays, welfare, performance reviews and engagement, highlight training gaps and needs, disciplines, performance management and absent management.
- Identify risks and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- Leading or participating in continuous improvement projects in an operations environment, interacting with finance, maintenance and reliability, manufacturing technology, engineering, safety and quality.
- Being responsible for a significant piece of the production process and for the people that make it happen.
- Learning on the job with experts, developing technical and soft skills and receiving coaching from your manager and peers.
- Participating in structured learning (digital and instructor led) to develop your technical, professional and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or Food Engineering
- Minimum 4 year working experience in corn wet milling / wet mill process, starch production, or sweetener production
- Speaking English fluently is a must
- 5-7 year working experience in plant operations
- Effective communication and team development skills.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel in case required.
- Agile mindset, problem solver and excellent stake holder management skills
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Megtalálhatja, hová illene a Cargill szervezetében. Jelentkezzen be, hogy elérje a LinkedIn-profilját, és mi a kompetenciái és tapasztalatai alapján megkeressük azokat az állásokat, amelyek megfelelhetnek Önnek.
Találja meg az Önnek megfelelő állást