Job ID 189484
Date posted 03/17/2022
Location : Izmit, Törökország
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
Quality Engineer is responsible for providing specialized knowledge of specific segments of our quality systems and/or plant processes such as product safety and quality auditing, instrumentation, specific product line knowledge, computer systems, management and/or oversight of suppliers and other needed focus areas. You will be involved in preparation and participation of customer audits. You will work together with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits.
- Conducts verification and/or maintenance of the Product Safety and Quality Systems, Risk Assessment, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedure, prerequisite programs, manufacturing processes, plant environment, and finished product.
- Collaborates with operations on the initiation of corrective action and preventative measures when necessary.
- Ensures adherence to corporate, regulatory, customer and facility food safety and quality requirements and completion of corrections and corrective actions.
- Leads product safety focused audits (Corporate Food Safety, FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, customer, regulatory, UL/FM).
- Manages product safety management system compliance to appropriate government regulations.
- Investigates and follow up on product safety incidents that occur in the plant to ensure they are reported and that corrective action and permanent corrections are taken.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a chemical engineering, chemist or a related field.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office experience.
- Experience with Quality Management and product certification system, ISO 9001, UL /FM.
- Experience working with SAP or similar.
- Knowledge of product safety industry practices and standards.
- Minimum two years of work experience in industrial and/or food and/or feed industry.
- Excellent communication skills and self-organized.
- Strongly development oriented person.
- Ability to obtain information and collect data.
- Ability to prioritize and good time management.
- Ability to lead multifunctional teams.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Megtalálhatja, hová illene a Cargill szervezetében. Jelentkezzen be, hogy elérje a LinkedIn-profilját, és mi a kompetenciái és tapasztalatai alapján megkeressük azokat az állásokat, amelyek megfelelhetnek Önnek.
Találja meg az Önnek megfelelő állást